The Best Winter Activities
December 16, 2016
Who says that cold weather spoils the mood? Even if it is cold outside, no one can freeze the warmth of sincere friendship. Besides, cold weather usually goes along with snow, and snow gives lots of opportunities to have fun with your friends and family. It is a great time to get together and create some unforgettable moments. These moments will certainly be stored in the special corners of your memory where you choose to go when you are sad.
So, what should one do to create such great memories? This article suggests various activities which you can use to have fun with your friends in winter. But first, let’s look at what you should do before going out with your friends:
- Take a look outside your window. What are the weather conditions? The ideal situation for winter fun is an absence of wind, about 20 -22 °F (−7 °C), and a great deal of packed snow. Do you see it outside your window? Go to the next step!
- Call your friends. Drag them out of their cozy armchairs right into the frozen snow!
- Tell your friends to be ready. To get ready for the snow battle, they should have a warm coat, a hat and the scarf, reliable snow pants, and a pair of good gloves. If some of your friends are missing something, you can lend them necessary equipment.
Are your friends already there? Now you are ready for the real action!
Best things to do with friends in winter
When you are finally out on the beautiful snowy street with your friends, use this list of the best things to do:
- Create a snow fort. There are two ways to make this fortification. The difficult one is to mold some snow bricks and pile them up in the form of a circle. The easy way is to make a big pile of snow and to dig into it.
- Build a snowman. It is one of the coolest winter activities. Do not settle on building a snowman – decorate it!
- Make snow angels. Just get on the ground and then spread your arms and legs back and forth a couple of times. See – there is an angel on the snow!
- Have a snowball fight. Let the strongest survive!
- Go sledding. If you have a nice hill nearby, this winter activity is just for you. If you love to go to the extremes, you may build a big ramp. Just remember to be careful. Do not turn entertainment into traumatism.
- Build a giant snow slide. It is a great answer to the question “how to have fun with friends?” It takes time, but it is totally worth it!
- Catch snowflakes with your tongue. Turn it into a competition – how many snowflakes can one catch in a minute?
When the snow party is over, you can invite your friends to your home and treat them with some homemade hot chocolate with spices.
See, there are lots of friends fun activities to enjoy this winter!