Hire Proofreading Service and Forget about Poor Performance!
Proofreading makes perfect every paper. Effective proofreading is crucial if you want to submit a well-written academic paper of premium quality. When done thoroughly, diligently, and under scrutiny, proofreading makes perfect any document. Actually, there is a striking difference between a paper that has been carefully proofread and the one that has not been. The key purpose of proofreading the paper is to make sure the central message is clear and understandable to the target audience. You should always proofread papers even if you are one of those college students who find this post-writing stage unnecessary. No high-quality college papers will be approved by professors unless they are correctly proofread.
Is It Possible to Hand in the Paper without Proofreading?
Theoretically, it is possible of course, but do you really want your readers go bananas? Even unprofessional readers will notice major (and minor) paper flaws, grammatical mistakes, punctuation errors, typos, as well as misspelled words. It is doubtful that a writer wants his/ her readers feel like editors who underline the mistakes and then wonder how one could make them.
Luckily, with different types of software available nowadays, it might become a bit easier to spot mistakes in your documents. For example, with the help of Microsoft Word program for checking grammar, you can spot misplaced modifiers, errors in punctuation or wrongly spelled words. Still, the program is not 100% reliable and much of the work should be done on your own. In particular, you cannot rely on such programs when you need to double-check sentence structures, monitor whether you have logical consistency throughout your paper, and check whether there are enough transitions between ideas and paragraphs.
If you are not good at grammar, punctuation, and paper organization and ideas development, then it would be a great idea to seek help from professional proofreaders. You are really fortunate because our company provides proofreading services provided by experienced professional editors. We guarantee that your paper will be perfectly brushed up and no mistake will be left unnoticed.
Want to Hire Proofreading Service? Know Your Benefits!
We are the best proofreading team worldwide. The key advantages of cooperation with our professional company are as follows:
- Certified and experienced editors and proofreaders, who can improve any text;
- Affordable pricing rates;
- Fast turnaround;
- Confidentiality guaranteed.
As you can see, when you decide to hire proofreading services here, you can relax knowing that your paper will be improved by one of our experts.
When ordering our editing assistance, you can count on the following privileges:
- Each order is reviewed and edited by a professional member of our team with sufficient English literacy and experience in academic writing. When hiring us as your editing assistant, you do not have to worry about verb tense, wording, grammar, sentence structure, and other flaws that compromise the paper`s quality;
- All papers are accepted. No matter if you are a student, who needs to edit the research paper or a scholar, who wants to get your article to be edited before its publishing in a scientific journal. We will follow your requirements exceeding your expectations;
- All formatting styles. When editing your paper, you also need to take care of its formatting. If you want to turn your paper from APA to MLA but you do not know how to do it, rely on our professionals and we will not disappoint you;
- Fast turnaround. Being responsible and professional, we can successfully cope with the most urgent assignments. If you need to have your text edited in just six or even three hours, do not waste your time and place your order now!
- Easy cooperation. If you want to become our customer, all you need to do is to pass the registration process letting us know your personal details so that we could reach you in case of having some questions. The process of placing the order at GoldEssays.com will take just a few minutes of your time. To get our proofreading services, you need to upload the text for proofreading, let us know what you want to fix exactly, and pay for our services. Alternatively, you can contact our support team with the request “proofread my paper” and the qualified manager will guide you through all the steps of our cooperation;
- Quality guarantee. To maintain our brilliant reputation, we work hard to bring satisfaction to all our customers. Found a mistake in a proofread paper? Let us know and we will review your paper again absolutely for free.
Indeed, there are many other reasons to hire proofreading service. Place your order now and get more advanced features!
Order Online Proofreading Services from the Expert Editors
We have been providing our editing and proofreading services for many years. Thus, we can assure you that our specialists are aware of all the common types of mistakes and can fix them easily. You need to know that we hire only experienced and knowledgeable professionals, who can ensure excellent results for all our clients.
The three key proofreading services provided by our team are:
- Book proofreading;
- Academic proofreading;
- Business proofreading.
In addition, you will get professional help with the following papers:
If you want to get professional help with any of the papers mentioned above, just let us know and we will meet your expectations!
What Proofreading Is?
Basically, proofreading is the review of the final draft before its submission or publishing. It means that the proofreader takes a quick look at the text to make sure there are no mistakes that could undermine its quality. If you do not want to review your text, do not hesitate to order our English proofreading services because our experts know many proofreading tips helping them turn ordinary texts into amazing ones!
Simple Proofreading Tips
- Before focusing on the proofreading process, read the paper slowly and focus on each sentence and paragraph to make sure the central idea is clear. Keep a close eye on those ideas, sentences or expressions that seem confusing or complicated to understand. Think how you can paraphrase them in order to make the message clearer.
- Start from the introductory paragraph and think of whether it sheds light on the paper topic. Does the introduction provide sufficient background information? Does it narrow down to the specific topic you focus on? In case it is not clear from the introductory paragraph what you will discuss or analyze, then it would be wise to shift the focus and provide more specific information or facts.
- Check on the thesis statement: is it strong and clear enough? Does it clearly state the specific message or idea you intend to communicate across?
- Now move on to the main body of the paper. Do the subsequent body paragraphs provide more illustrative facts or supporting evidence to support and develop the ideas pertaining to the thesis statement?
- Look through the conclusive paragraph. Does it properly summarize the main points that were brought to discussion? Here make sure you do not introduce any new aspects and ideas regarding the topic.
- After you have looked through the paper content and checked on whether the ideas are developed logically and consistently, switch over to the more detailed proofreading in terms of correct spelling, grammar, typos and punctuation issues.
It is highly recommended to proofread the paper as if you were a reader. Do not focus on finding petty mistakes but sit back and try to evaluate whether the paper is easy to read, whether it has a smooth flow of ideas, whether it is consistent in conveying the core message, etc. How would you find the text if you were given it to read in your free time?
What is the Key Difference Between Editing and Proofreading?
As you have probably noticed, we offer two kinds of services – editing and proofreading.
- Editing involves improving the quality of style, language, and expression. As such, when editing your paper, the editor will fix the word choice, add smooth transitions, rewrite the awkward sentences, etc.
- In its turn, proofreading will deal with the mechanical errors, as well as the spelling, grammar and punctuation mistakes.
If you are an English Second Language student, you definitely need to take advantage of our high-quality editing and proofreading services.
Steps to Make Proofreading Process More Effective:
- Be focused
If you aim to find mistakes and typos, make sure nothing distracts you. Stay focused and make sure you are free from potential distractors. Switch off the phone, music, Facebook notifications, and other gadgets.
- Print out the copy
It has been proven that it is easier to spot mistakes and make corrections on a printed version of the document. Therefore, make sure you print out a copy before proofreading.
- Keep a close eye at homonyms and homophones
Words may be spelled or pronounced in the same way but at the same time be totally different in meaning. Watch out for such words.
- Check on contractions and words with apostrophes
Make sure you do not mix your and you’re, its and it’s, etc.
- Pay attention to punctuation marks
Check on whether you have used commas, colons, semi-colons, and other punctuation marks in a correct way.
- Double-check numerical data
When providing numbers and statistics, it is easy to add or miss a zero or misplace a comma or a point. Keep a close eye to these things.
- Ask someone to proofread your paper
This is one of the simple proofreading tips you could come up with. Another person will have a fresh look on your paper and will probably spot something you have missed.
All in all, proofreading is not difficult. You just need to be concentrated and attentive to be able to notice all mistakes in the paper.
In case you are not good at it, address GoldEssays.com for help – our professional team will take care of your paper proofreading.